Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 201, January 10

There is a big storm moving into the midest and the east coast. If we had waited until tomorrow, we wouldn't have made it up to North Dakota for Grandpa's funeral. ALL the flights out of Florida (all of Florida) and everywhere within a 6 hour radius were cancelled. We were able to think fast, pack fast, rent a car and drive to Houston on Monday afternoon/evening. We got to our hotel at 1:30 am ready for a 6:30 flight to Minneapolis. Here we are at a rest area just outside of Baton Rouge. Pretty fancy rest area, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment