Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 285, April 4


Two packages arrived today. First the Fed Ex guy came with the bookends. The fourth shipment and finally we got the right ones. We are now the proud owners of 2 sets of natural marble bookends, and one set of black and white ones. I also gave a set of bookends to some of our homeschool friends.

Then the UPS guy came with our CBD order. There was a sale on Apologia science curriculum in March, so I ordered everything I think I needed from them. When the package arrived last week, I found that I had ordered Biology for Megan instead of Physics. So I placed another order and got both Physics and Chemistry. I'm not completely sure which I want to do next year, so I got both and qualified for free shipping!

It's pretty sad that both big boxes were just replacements of wrong orders!

No comments:

Post a Comment