Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 266, June 24

On my birthday, we went back to Old Faithful to have lunch at the Old Faithful Inn. On the way, we stopped at the Prismatic Springs and the Artist Paint Pots. Those were very cool sites that I'm so thankful that we didn't skip! After lunch, we took a hike up to the Mystic falls. It was a great hike! At the top, we were greeted with snow and were able to cool off a bit. The view was amazing!

On the hike, we saw a bunch of marmots. They are a pretty cute bunch of critters! On a side note, I had a goal to be back to my pre-pregnancy weight by my 40th birthday (it's been nearly 16 years, so it is well past time!). I not only made my goal, but exceeded it by 2 pounds! I know I'll never be the same shape again, but this is something!

No comments:

Post a Comment