Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 187, December 27


I love these Snow People (the snow baby in the carriage doesn't really belong with the couple, but it fits in and we got it as a gift for Alyssa's first Christmas).

Anyway, the Snow People. They are kinda funny looking, a little lopsided, but I've had them forever. My Gram made them. I'm not sure if I inherited them from my mom after David and I got married or if my Gram made them for me for our first Christmas together. I do know that it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks of my snow guys (there is a certain male in our house that doesn't really like them), I will alway cherish them.

My Gram passed almost 7 years ago. I think I will always miss her (very unique) laugh, her silly jokes that usually only got half told because she cracked herself up and couldn't finish telling it, but mainly just her.

No comments:

Post a Comment